Menus & Meals
Set out on a culinary journey. Fed by its different cultures, Caledonian cuisine remains strongly attached to the richness of its own produce. Poingo bananas, coconut milk, seafood... Our chef, Bernard Alemagna, offers you a delicious mix of different Caledonian and contemporary flavours in a range of varied and balanced dishes.
Culinary specialities of our destinations
Tasty menus for your comfort
For all our Aircalin flights, a daily menu (aperitif, breakfast, snack or meal) and adapted drinks will be served. On board, you will enjoy a delicious cuisine inspired by French and Pacific cuisine. Your taste buds will be awakened by our menus, prepared with dignity by our chef.
New! Aircalin offers you the opportunity to enhance your trip by choosing from its six "à la carte" menus: Gourmet Breakfast, Hamburger, Freshness, Japanese Flavours, Gourmet Cold Plate or Gourmet... Make your meal on board a real moment of relaxation and pleasure.
New Caledonian flavours and traditions
Aircalin will lead you to the eclectic flavours of New Caledonia. According to our menus, enjoy a New Caledonian cuisine prepared with local products. For each flight, Aircalin invites you to gourmet moments.
A taste experience in the new Premium Economy class
Flavours of the Pacific and the world served on board
From New Caledonian flavours, French cuisine to the flavours of the world, captivate your taste buds with our menus served on board. When travelling in Aircalin's new Premium Economy Class, it is a gourmet experience that awaits you...
Menus inspired by the Business Hibiscus class
To mark the beginning of your trip in the new Premium Economy class, you will be served a glass of champagne or an aperitif of your choice. Aircalin also offers you a meal inspired by the Business Hibiscus class and a selection of wines and French champagne to accompany your meal and aperitif moments.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.
A refined restoration
A unique experience to live in the sky
In Business Hibiscus class, discover a meal menu combining various New Caledonian and international flavours. Our menus are prepared by our chef who is passionate about originality and culinary delicacy. On our long-haul flights, menus will be served on the plate to make your culinary experience a unique one. Menus can also be served in an "EXPRESS menu" format according to your request.
Our selection of French Wine
Your journey on board Aircalin begins with a glass of champagne or an aperitif of your choice. To accompany your meals in a more friendly atmosphere, a selection of great French wines and champagnes is available.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. To be consumed in moderation.
Our meals for all tastes
Special meals can be requested from the moment of booking up to 48 hours before departure. You can make your selection from amongst the 10 different meals in order to fulfill your dietary requirements:
- Children’s meal : this meal is specially created to meet the needs and taste of children aged between 2 and 11 years old.
- Diabetic meal : this meal is containing a balance of complex carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats and low sugar content.
- Gluten-free meal : ingredients used for this meal are selected for the absence of gluten. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee that the meal is 100% gluten free.
- Kosher meal : for this meal, the food is chosen, prepared and served in accordance with Jewish dietary laws and customs.
- Low calorie meal
- Low salt and sodium meal
- Muslim meal : this meal does not contain pork, pork by-products or food containing alcohol.
- Low lactose meal
- Vegan meal : this meal is containing no animal products, eggs or dairy products.
- Vegetarian meal : this meal does not contain any meat, meat products or seafood, but may contain dairy products, eggs and vegetables.
Kosher meals are not available from Noumea, Papeete and Nandi.
Your special meal orders can be made directly in the « My booking » space 48 hours before departure.